MIPOW VoxTube 100 Bluetooth Headset
Wide Compatibility - VoxTube 100 is Bluetooth v3.0 compliant mono headset in simple and stylish design, for older and newer Bluetooth phones.
Compact Size - It is compact in size with excellent performance of up to 10m wireless range.
Music Enabled - The A2DP feature supports not only hands-free phone conversation but also music enjoyment.
2 Devices at a Time - VoxTube 100 supports pairing to two Bluetooth enabled devices at the same time, and supports voice prompt and dialing.
Noise Cancellation Mic - The built-in Mic and CVC audio can well remove surrounding noise and ensure high-quality music enjoyment.
Quick Controls - The considerate control design brings users uttermost convenience for Bluetooth pairing, call making and call answering.
All Ear Fits - With different sizes of ear-buds that you can select the most fit for yourself.
Voice Prompt - Supports voice prompts of battery level, connection status and more
Extended Battery - Built-in battery supports up to 6 hours talk-time, 10 days stand-by time.
- POWER ON Set the on/off switch to the ON position, green LED will flash thrice, “Power On” is heard, headset is in standby mode.
- POWER OFF Set the on/off switch to the OFF position, “Power Off” is heard
- ANSWER A CALL Tap Multi-function Button once, prompt tone is heard.
- HANG UP A CALL Tap Multi-function Button once while on call, “Beep” tone is heard.
- REJECT A CALL Double-Tap Multi-function Button to reject a call, prompt tone is heard.
- REDIAL LAST NUMBER CALLED Double-Tap Multi-function Button to redial last number called when it is in standby mode.
- CANCEL A CALL Tap Multi-function Button once to cancel a call when dial out a number.
- INITIATE VOICE DIALING While in standby mode, press & hold Multi-function Button for 2 seconds, and then speak a command. (support Bluetooth enabled mobile phone)
- STOP VOICE DIALING While in voice dialing, press and hold Multi-function Button for 2 seconds to stop voice dialing.
- TRANSFER A CALL When you are talking, press and hold Multi-function Button for 2 seconds to transfer the call between the phone and headset.
- ANSWER CALLS FROM TWO PHONES Tap Multi-function Button once to answer a call from either one of the connected phones. While on a call, tap Multi-function Button once to end it and answer the other incoming call. If you want to hold a call and answer the other incoming call, tap Multi-function Button twice. When connected to multiple phones, Redial and Voice Dial will work on the first connected mobile phone
- Play Music VoxTube 100 is capable of streaming over Bluetooth either from a mobile phone or any other Bluetooth device supporting A2DP. Once you have paired your VoxTube 100 with your mobile phone or Bluetooth music player, use your phone or music player to play and pause. When you receive call, the music will automatically be suspended and you will be able to answer or reject a call through the VoxTube 100. Once you end a call, the music should recommence.
- Auto power off After 5 minutes connection-less mode, VoxTube 100 will auto power off.
Type: Single Ear Bluetooth headset
Charging Port: Micro USB
Power Indicator: LED (9 modes)
HD Audio: Yes (16KHz)
Devices: Supports 2 at the same time
Charging Time: 2 hours
Working distance: up to 10 m
Working Time: up to 6 hours continuous
Standby: up to 10 days
Black Earbuds: 3 sizes (included)
Ear hooks: 2 sizes (included)
Dimensions: 61.3 x 14 x 6mm
1x MIPOW VoxTube 100 Bluetooth Headset
3x Black Earbuds, sizes (S,M,L) each
2x Ear hooks, sizes (M,L) each
1x Charging Cable