3M 9502+ N95 FFP2 PM2.5 Particulate Respirator Dust Smog Virus Headband Style Mask
Original 3M KN95 N95 FFP2 Certified Particulate Respirator Mask with headband style and noseclip / nosepiece for protection against dust, smog, COVID-19, Coronavirus, allergens, flu, etc.
- Place the respirator against your face with the nosepiece across the bridge of your nose. Hold the respirator on your face and position the respirator under the chin.
- Pull the top strap over your head resting it high at the top of your head.
- Pull the bottom strap over your head position it around the neck, below the ear.
- Place the fingertips of both hands at the top of the metal nosepiece. Mold the nosepiece to the shape of the nose bridge by pushing inwards while moving your fingertips down both sides of the nosepiece. Pinching the respirator nosepiece using only one hand may result in less effective respirator fit.
- The seal of the respirator on the face should be checked by the wearer prior to entering the work area.
- Cover the front of the respirator with both hands, being careful not to disturb the position of the respirator.
- Exhale sharply. If air leaks around the nose bridge, readjust the nosepiece as described in step 4. If air leaks at the respirator edges, work the straps back along the side of your hand. If you CANNOT achieve a proper seal, DO NOT enter the contaminated area. See your supervisor.
- If no leakage is detected, then work may proceed.
It is very important to press the nosepiece / noseclip firmly to the nose bridge to form a good seal.
Filtration Efficiency: against non-oily particulate matter is not less than 95%
Wearing method: head-mounted, dual elastic bands
Storage: -20°C to +30°C and at less than 80% relative humidity
Allergy Advisory: This respirator contains no components made from natural rubber latex
Supported by: 3M Science of Fit
Product Certification: China LA (Lao An)
Executive Standards: GB2626-2006 KN95 / N95 / FFP2
Packaging: Sold as 1 (bulk) or 50 (pack)
Particles such as those from grinding, sanding, sweeping, sawing, bagging or processing minerals, silica, coal, iron ore, heavy metal, flour, wood, pollen and certain other substances. Liquid or non-oil based particles from sprays that do not also emit oil aerosols or vapors. Metal fumes produced from welding, brazing, cutting and other operations involving heating of metals.
Do Not Use for:
Do not use for gases and vapors, oil aerosols, or sandblasting; particulate concentrations that exceed either 10 times the occupational exposure limit or applicable government regulations, whichever is lower. This respirator does not supply oxygen. Do not use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5% oxygen.
This respirator helps protect against certain particles. Misuse can result in sickness or death. For proper use, see supervisor or User Instructions on package or call 3M, 400-920-3595. For US, call 1-800-243-4630
- The wearer must first be trained in the proper use and fit tested before using this respirator.
- Do not use this respirator when concentrations of contaminants are immediately dangerous to life or health.
- Leave the contaminated area immediately if breathing becomes difficult, or dizziness or other distress occurs.
- Discard and replace respirator if it becomes damaged or breathing resistance becomes excessive.
- Inspect respirator before each use to ensure it is in good working condition. Examine all the respirator parts for signs of damage including the two straps and noseclip.
- Do not alter, wash, abuse or misuse this respirator.
- Do not use with beards or other facial hair or other conditions that prevent a good seal between the face and the sealing edge of the respirator.
- Can be used up to the limits specified by applicable government regulations for this product.
- Failure to follow all instructions and warnings on the use of this respirator and/or failure to wear this respirator during all times of exposure can reduce respirator effectiveness and may result in illness or permanent disability.
- Make sure the respirator is not crushed or squeezed by an outside force, as this may result in the deformation and damage of the respirator. Especially pay more attention when the wearer is biking, running or conducting other activities.
- Outside forces acting upon the noseclip on the respirator may result in injury to the wearer.
1x 3M 9502+ N95 PM2.5 Particulate Respirator Dust Smog Virus Headband Style Mask
Note: Masks are sold individually in bulk seal packaging, unless 50 pieces are ordered, then sealed pack is shipped.